- Housing and spool machined from one piece aircraft aluminium.
- Waterproof and salt tolerant.
- Components in stainless steel and anodised aluminium.
- All screws secured with Loc-Tite.
- Mechanized components from leading European manufacturers.
- Power Matrix Drag System.
- Easy-grip progressive brake knob.
- Distinct click (not available on 46).
- Precisely counterbalanced.
MODELS ITEM NO. CAP. YD/LB ARBOR DIA. OUTER DIA. INNER WIDTH. WEIGHT 46 CR4-6 WF5+120/20 27mm 83mm 21mm 192g 58 CR5-8 WF7+230/20 27mm 90mm 29mm 216g 79 CR7-9 WF8+200/30 33mm 95mm 60mm 338g 811 CR8-11 WF10+220/30 33mm 100mm 65mm 345g 1013 CR10-13 WF12+350/30 33mm 105mm 65mm 360g
From: CAD 740.00
Beneath the stunning looks of the Classic fly reel is the ultra-modern Power Matrix Drag System. This monstrous braking system will subdue the strongest of fish in the harshest of fishing conditions.Read more
Beneath the stunning looks of the Classic fly reel is the ultra-modern Power Matrix Drag System. This monstrous braking system will subdue the strongest of fish in the harshest of fishing conditions. The totally waterproof drag system benefits from a pronounced ‘click’ that audibly signals “fish on”. The Classic is completely corrosion resistant and benefits from a new ergonomic handle design with integrated leader retainer on the counterbalance. Available in specific left or right-hand wind, each reel is individually numbered and presented in a handcrafted leather case. With their timeless old world looks and ultra-modern braking power, Classic reels are hardcore tradition with attitude!